- To guarantee space in the class, all registrations must include Credit Card or Purchase Order information.
- Software classes begin at 9:00 a.m. classes conclude at 4:30 p.m. Hardware classes begin at 8:30 a.m. on Monday and concludes at 5:00 p.m.
- Class size is limited in order to provide hands-on learning for each person and to ensure a participatory atmosphere. Please register early to confirm your attendance.
- Tuition must be paid before the scheduled class date. After receipt of your paid registration (proof of payment must be a company PO number on company letterhead), you will receive a confirmation email, which includes letter of confirmation, location information and directions, and a Pre-Training Questionnaire for you to complete.
- ibml may cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment two weeks prior to the scheduled date. Classes will be taught for a minimum of two attendees. Please call to confirm class dates before booking any travel arrangements.
- If ibml cancels a class, any person registered will receive an option to enroll in the next available session of the cancelled class. ibml will not be liable for any other expenses.
- All travel and living expenses are the responsibility of the customer.
- Custom classes require a minimum of thirty (30) days notice for scheduling. Scheduling options will be discussed during the registration process and exact dates will be confirmed when payment is received. The number of days scheduled for training will be determined during the registration process.
- A cancellation fee of 50% of the tuition is applicable if a registered attendee cancels or reschedules less than 7 working days in advance of a scheduled class, or if a registered attendee fails to attend.
- Prices are subject to change without notice
- For any on-site training, the client must provide a dedicated ImageTrac scanner, a classroom, projector and screen, dry erase board and blank flip charts (along with markers). The client will need to contact the ibml Trainer for any other specific requirements that training may need.
Birmingham, Alabama, USA is located in the heart of the Southeastern United States and is a progressive center for medical research, banking, music, technology, art, engineering, and higher education. More information about Birmingham can be found at http://www.birminghamal.org
Directions, transportation, hotel, and other related information for your destination are available via our web site. These items are also included with your confirmation email, which is sent upon receipt of your registration.
Dress is business casual. Suits, sport coats and ties are discouraged.